The Edit Source offers a complete pipeline from onset 3D monitoring to editing and final color for output.
- Support for most all 3D Displays (shutter/passive)
- 2D to 3D Conversion Tools
- Dual Stream Playback from 24 to 60 fps
- Stereo Editorial Features
- GPU based workflow for realtime interaction with stereo content
- Onset stereo monitoring and calibration
- Control interocular
- Reposition Elements in Depth
- Enhance or Reduce the Depth of shots
- Fix Convergence Errors
- Stereo Waveform and Vectorscope Monitoring
2D to 3D Conversion
- Move Objects to the foreground or background
- Fast Workflow
- Animatieable Depth Controls
Stereo 3D Display Support
Our workflow supports a variety of 3D displays and output methods. From Passive Polarized displays to active shutter glass systems.
- Anaglyph (Red/Blue Green/Magenta)
- Polarized support for Interlaced 3D displays such as the Hyundai and JVC.
- Multi-projector support for Polarized Passive 3D (RealD)
- Active 3D with LCD Shutter Glasses
Stereo Onset Capabilities
Utilizing live stereo input form dual camera sources, our workflow onset capabilities
make any shoot twice as easy to monitor.
- 720p, 1080p 23.98, 24,25,30fps support
- Apply color correction to either or both cameras
- Live interaction with camera layers for positioning or lens correction
- The ability to take on set snapshots as well as capture stereo quicktime rushes
- Zoom and Pan allows for detailed calibration of cameras using field charts during setup
- The ability to see the shot in full stereo, color corrected for camera differences
Stereo Editing and Digital Intermediates
Our workflow offers editors and finishers with the ability to
see the final result while working in full stereo.
- Interactive alignment of clips in time
- Quickly assign clips to left or right eyes
- Fast Mirroring of one camera for Mirror rigs
- Cut, move and transition same as you would with traditional editing
- Conform form 3rd party editing systems with existing content or from video capture
Stereo Effects and Color
Our workflow offers solutions for a variety of Stereo corrections including vertical and horizontal
adjustments as well as shared effects treating groups of clips.
- Positioning of left and right eyes
- Camera plan and cornerpin adjustment for mirror corrections
- Always in Realtime
Final output of the final project can be rendered to separate left/right images or combined
for a variety of delivery mediums.
- Separate Left/Right
- Anaglyph Red/Cyan or Green/Magenta